Today, we hired a car Mum thought it would be a good idea if we toured round Langkawi.
But luckily the monkey didn't touch me I was happy when I got passed him.
Our second stop was at the cable car. Sadly there was a long queue, so we decided we'd go back later. Then we walked around the village. It was very busy and hot.
After that we went to Underwater World. Underwater World is an aquarium. We saw lots of really colourful or interesting fish, including jelly fish, sea horses and Stingrays. We also saw penguins.
![]() |
| Seahorses at Underwater World |
![]() |
| Clown fish like Nemo |
By then we were starving. Mum wanted to go to a restaurant called Fish Farm.
I had sweet and sour chicken, watermelon juice ( lovely!), Sprite and fresh fruit. Lara tried a little bit of mums Tiger beer while mum was choosing her prawns from the tank.
![]() |
| Lara and me waiting for lunch |
Since getting back to the hotel, we've had a bit of a rest and I've done my blog.




I was going to say was that Mum's beer or Lara's beer !? Sounds like great fun. I have done my packing ready to come out and meet you. Dad xx
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're having a nice time. Whats your favourite thing so far? Is it hot? you were lucky you were on holiday because we had a science test this week. We did our christams play which went well. I played football this morning. I am going to France on Tuesday and coming back Wednesday
ReplyDeletefrom Gus
Hi Gus, yes it is very hot. It's about 30 degrees during the day and 24 at night. I've got lots of favourite things - swimming pool and sea, the breakfasts and the snorkelling trip today. What was the science test about? Why are you going to France? That sounds fun :-)
Deletecan you let me know you have this message cause mums not very good on the computer!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete