Its Thursday 13th. We're in Langkawi and its a lot warmer than home. Here is a photo of me and Lara this morning .
Just now, we were having a drink and some monkeys came and stole the nuts. We were a bit scared, but the hotel lady scared the monkeys away. Mum took a photo.
Don't worry, Seb wasn't really blogging at 07:19. It's just he has the technical support 'B team' with him right now. His key advisor is stuck at home at -4 degrees, I hear.
I heard that the technical 'B team' have in fact solved the problems and that the key advisor was off buying rabbit water bottles and was no help at all.
Don't worry, Seb wasn't really blogging at 07:19. It's just he has the technical support 'B team' with him right now. His key advisor is stuck at home at -4 degrees, I hear.
ReplyDeleteI heard that the technical 'B team' have in fact solved the problems and that the key advisor was off buying rabbit water bottles and was no help at all.
ReplyDeleteglad to see youre having so much fun seb! (just like to point out I am also stuck in the cold) xx
ReplyDeleteWell it's lovely and warm here.
DeleteMissing you and wish you were here. XXXX
Looks a lovely place, minus the monkeys!! :)
ReplyDeleteThere are good monkeys and bad monkeys.
DeleteThe good monkeys are called Dusky langur.
The bad Macaque monkeys.
Showed your pictures to Mrs Waller this morning - she thought they were great !
ReplyDelete