On New Year's Day we caught the ferry back to the North Island. It was very windy on deck so we had to go inside.
 |
| Very windy on the Interislander |
On the 2nd, Daddy went to see the North Island croquet championship and we went to Te papa museum in Wellington. I really like the Game Masters section and also making 'Tentacals' - our own giant squid- on the computer. We can visit him again on the computer or iPad. We spent the whole day there and then went on the Wellington Cable Car to the top of the botanical gardens. We had a wander and a play on some slides and flying fox zip wire then walked back to the train station. Wellington is called Windy Welly and it really was windy. Lara nearly got blown away. Finally, we got the train back to our station where daddy was waiting for us. Me and Lara ran to cuddle daddy.
 |
| Inside a whale's heart at Te Papa |
Hi Seb. Did everything go okay at the hospital today? I do hope so. Sounds like you've had a wonderful time, and I'm sure you don't want to think about coming home. The rabbits will be pleased to see you, and so will we! All is okay at Honeypot Cottage - been in a few times to make sure all is well. It's a little cold in there, so have a jumper handy! Or perhaps I can put the heating on for you? Ask your Mum/Dad to let me know if you want me to and I will. Want you to be snug when you get home! The big Lindor chocolate is still on the side - I managed to stop Andy eating it!! All set to pick you up from the airport on Tuesday. Have a safe journey. Take care. A xx
ReplyDelete